How can a building plan be sanctioned in Cantonment Board?

Whoever wishes to erect or rebuild a building in cantonment shall apply for sanctions under section 235 of the cantonment board act along with plans in triplicate ( one on tracing paper and two in blue print). The necessary prescribed application form etc. can be procured from the Cantonment Board Office on payment of fee. The Building plans should compulsorily conform to the existing laws.

How to get trade license?

Cantonment Board give trade licenses to those who wish to sell articles in the Cantonment Area. Under Section 277. License is granted after the applicant applies on the prescribed form and on the basis of the favourable report of the concerned S.H.O.

What is assessment list?

When tax assessed on the annual value of buildings or lands or both is imposed, the Executive Officer shall cause an assessment list of all buildings or lands in the cantonment, or of both, as the case may be, to be prepared in such form and in such manner as the Central Government may by rule prescribe.

What is publication of assessment list?

When the assessment list has been prepared, the Executive Oficer shall give public notice thereof, and of the place where the list or a copy thereof may be inspected, and every person claiming to be the owner, lessee or occupier of any property included in the list, and any authorized agent of such person, shall be at liberty to inspect the list and to make extracts there from free of charge.

How can person get water connection?

Person desirous of getting water connection may apply for the same to the Cantonment Board Office and follow the necessary formalities.

How to apply for Mutations ?

Application for Mutation has to be submitted on the prescribed Application Form to the Cantonment Board Office. The prescribed application form can be obtained from the Cantonment Board Office.

What is the process for Lease renewal?

Request for renewal lease shall be considered as per the terms and conditions of the lease.

How to get unauthorized construction compounded?

Unauthorized construction can compoundable it is in conformity with the building bye laws and relevant rules and regulations governing the Cantonment Board.

Is the hospital open for general public?

General Hospital is open to general public as well as the public of near by areas outside Cantt Board.

How to get admission in Cantonment School?

Admission to the Cantonment School is on the basis of selections made through Admission Tests held between the 1st of July and the 15th of August. Application form is available with the Head Mistress of Cantonment School.

How to get Birth / Death Registration?

Birth / Death registration is done in Cantonment Board area as per U.P. Birth / Death registration act. The Birth / Death certificate can be obtained from Cantonment Board office on payment.